WildCatting

My life with a wildcat.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

AngelBoy

I just totally had my night made, my AngelBoy sent me an e-mail.

AngelBoy is my oldest child, WildCat's half-brother. He dosen't live with me, he lives in Alaska with my parents, so i don't see him very often. Every once in awhile he e-mail's me a little note, small treasures in otherwise unremarkable days.

I gave you a bit of the story of WildCat, so here's the one about my AngelBoy.

I gave birth to AngelBoy 6 days after my 19th birthday, his father was a married man just not to me. When we started seeing each other he said he was divorced, turns out he was only separated. When I was four months pregnant I called him to tell him the baby was a boy, he responded by telling me that his wife wanted him back and he didn't know what to do. I was calmly furious, broken hearted, and a bit in shock so I told hi that, that decsion had nothing to do with me then I gave him a terse goodbye and hung up the phone. I have never heard from him since. By the time my son reachen 5 months old it was aparent that he was sick, no one knew with what. I was jobless, and clueless so I did the what I belived, and still belive was the best thing to do. I gave him to my parents to raise. I miss him yes, every minute of every day but that's just a fact of my life that for his happiness and welfare I have no problem accepting. So when I get those special little notes, it means the world to me.