WildCatting

My life with a wildcat.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Anti-terror chart

Okay, so a couple of days ago I instituted a sticker chart for WildCat, usually it works great and she's been relativly good since I put it up. Then this morning rolls around and she decides she dosen't care about stickers today, she just wants to lounge around watch T.V., read, and draw in her pajamas. Can't say I blame her though, Doc is on duty today so we likely won't see him till at the earliest tomorrow afternoon. So I'm in my jogging suit, and she's in her jammas and it is a lazy day today. Unfortunatly lazy days make her a bit cranky lol. Soon she'll be in bed though and it'll finally be my time.

Now, if I had any friends in the area I would be havin a girls night in, as I don't I am going to play on the computer, draw, and watch t.v. lol.