WildCatting

My life with a wildcat.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Biker Chick

So much like her daddy, my little helion longs for wheels of her own. Two days ago now Doc purchased a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, much with my approval. Yesterday he brought home a license plate cover and took WildCat down to the parking lot with him to put it on, she loved every minute of it. While down there he called me on the cell, 'Get the camera and get some shots of WildCat on the Bike' he said. So I go to the balcony with the camera and there WildCat is, straddling that bike and streaching to keep her hands on the handlebars (fear not the engine was not running). While I snapped pictures she vrrummed and pretended to ride, smiling up proudly at me periodically. Today her grandma L. sent her a black leather jacket to go with her black leather boots he Uncle Phill sent her for christmas. So she's all decked out and ready to ride....if only she was old enough that I'd let her. Oh well Doc promised a new bicycle as soon as the snow's gone for good, but right now she'll just have to dream of wheels as the snow falls. In a few days when the snow melts again I'll have Doc take her out in all her biker gear to pose on the bike again.